Yobe SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
The application for the 2022 Yobe SUBEB recruitment is currently available online, and all applicants are asked to submit their applications before the deadline.
Do you want to work as a teacher? Then this is the work for you. The Yobe SUBEB has announced that its application site is now available for interested individuals to submit their applications. www.yobestate.gov.ng is the application gateway for the year 2022. Candidates must submit their applications solely through the aforementioned site.
We will try our best to show you the prerequisites and qualities you must get before applying for job openings.
Yobe SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
- The Yobe State Universal Basic Education Board has set some requirements and qualifications for candidates to possess, see them below;
- National certificate of education from any accredited tertiary institution
- Possession of O’ level certificate with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language
- Possession of the teacher’s registration council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage
- Candidate should be medically fit
- Candidate must be between the ages of 22 to 35 years old
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted through the recruiting site, which can be found at www.yobestate.gov.ng. Make sure you thoroughly read the job description and attach any relevant documents.
The recruitment board urges interested candidates to submit their application before the stipulated date as the portal will remain permanently closed till the next recruitment exercise.
Do you find it tough to apply for this position? Please leave your problems in the comments box below, and we will be happy to assist you!
Tags: Yobe SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply