UNDP Recruitment 2022/2023
Here is the application process for UNDP’s upcoming 2022 recruitment. Do you have any interest in working with the United Nations Development Program? The UNDP is encouraging competent applicants to apply for the 2022 recruiting process.
The UNDP has openings. See the positions that are open, the credentials needed, and the application process for the United Nations development programme recruiting 2022.
It is advisable that you take the time to study this guidance if you are interested in the UNDP positions in order to properly submit your application on the recruiting site.
UNDP Recruitment Form 2022
The United Nations Development Program is not actively recruiting but may do so shortly on a national scale. When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently.
The form is accessible online at jobs.undp.org, the UNDP careers portal. The United Nations Development Program application form is completely free, which is the most crucial feature. Please ignore any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the UNDP recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
UNDP Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit jobs.undp.org
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the UNDP has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Tags: UNDP Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply