Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
The NNPC recruiting portal (www.nnpcgroup.com) is now online for the 2022 recruitment process. Follow the instructions on this page to discover how to access the www.nnpcgroup.com portal and begin filling out the application form.
NNPC Portal Login 2022
This page will cover all you need to know about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruiting, including the official application portal www.nnpcgroup.com, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exam date, and application deadline. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s officials have officially launched its application site for interested individuals to submit their applications. Candidates who are interested in applying should do so before the deadline.
How to Login to Recruitment Portal 2022/2023
To apply for the NNPC recruiting exercise 2022, go to www.nnpcgroup.com and log in to the application portal. Click the “Apply Now” button, enter your active email address, and complete the application form. Follow the steps below to access the NNPC recruiting site dashboard and apply for job vacancies.
- Visit www.nnpcgroup.com
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
NNPC Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
Leave a Reply