2023 FREE GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF DOWNLOAD
To get this material instantly, kindly click the DOWNLOAD NOW button or call our sales representative on: 07041760012 or WhatsApp: 07041760012.
Once payment is done, send receipt to the WhatsApp number and with five (5) minutes the file will be sent to you.
Get the updated copy of 2023 Free Global Offshore Drilling Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Pdf Download in our store. GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING Aptitude Test Past Questions have been carefully compiled just for you which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
2023 FREE GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING happens to be one of the best Oil and Gas company. They are known for their high salary jobs and this alone left them with large number of applicants.
GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING screening exercise has been announced, this exam will be a very competitive one and only the best well be selected.
I know you’ll be wondering what it takes to be the best, it’s just hard-work and serious preparation. Remember, nothing good comes easy. We’re here for you with the right study material (GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING Aptitude Test past questions and answers) which is derived from there previous exams with 50% chances of repetition.
GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING Aptitude Test past questions and answers is now in a PDF format, easy to download and compatible with devices like IOS, Android and tablets. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Round 907.457 to the nearest tens place.
2. At a certain high school, the respective weights for the following subjects are: Mathematics 3, English 3, History 2, Science 2 and Art 1. What is a student’s average whose marks were the following: Geometry 89, American Literature 92, American History 94, Biology 81, and Sculpture 85?
3. Ginger over the course of an average work-week wanted to see how much she spent on lunch daily. On Monday and Thursday, she spent $5.43 total. On Tuesday and Wednesday, she spent $3.54 on each day. On Friday, she spent $7.89 on lunch. What was her average daily cost?
4. What is 1230.932567 rounded to the nearest hundredths place?
5. Subtract the following numbers rounded to the nearest tenths place.
134.679 – 45.548 – 67.8807
There are no reviews yet.