2023 Free Abbey Mortgage Bank Past Questions and Answers-PDF Download
To get this material instantly, kindly click the DOWNLOAD NOW button or call our sales representative on: 07041760012 or WhatsApp: 07041760012.
Once payment is done, send receipt to the WhatsApp number and with five (5) minutes the file will be sent to you.
2023 Free Abbey Mortgage Bank Past Questions and Answers-PDF Download: This study pack – Abbey Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers, will help you prepare faster for your better performance.
A crucial part of your preparation is to practice previous years’ papers. This will help you understand the exam pattern, know the level of difficulty, and ultimately, help you answer questions correctly and speedily.
Abbey Mortgage Bank Aptitude Test Format:
The questions to expect at the Aptitude test include
- General knowledge.
Free Sample Abbey Mortgage Bank Past Questions And Answers
1. Maldives is a country ________ thousands of islands, and it is ________ most dispersed country.
(A) made of, a
(B) made of, the
(C) made up of, a
(D) made up of, the
2. You need to write your mobile number, while home address is ________.
3. The problem is not _______ to one of internal.
4. They had been ________ false beliefs from their childhood.
5. Employs in this department always ________ close relations with each other.
6. Emma is older ________ Alice, while Jolie is ________ oldest.
(A) than, an
(B) from, the
(C) then, the
(D) than, the
7. I can’t walk anymore, I’m ________ tired.
(D) so such
1. In a youth club with 94 members, 60 like modern music, and 50 like traditional music. The number of members who like both traditional and modern music is three times those who do not like any type of music. How many members like only one type of music?
x = no. of ppl that like none.
no. of ppl that like both Traditional and Modern music, which is equal to 3x
Modern Music = 60 – 3x
Traditional Music = 50 – 3x
60-3x + 50 – 3x + 3x + x = 94
110 – 3x + x = 94
-2x = 94 – 110
=>-2x = -16,
this x = 8.
Members that like only one game:
= 60 – 3x + 50 – 3x
= 60 – 3 + 50 – 3 = 60 – 24 + 50 – 24
= 36 + 26 = 62
Members that like only one type of music = 62
2. A man wishes to keep his money in a savings deposit at 25% compound interest so that after three years he can buy a car for N150,000. How much does he need to deposit?
Amount A = P(1+r)n;
A = N150,000, r = 25%, n = 3.
150,000 = P(1+0.25)3 = P(1.25)3
P = 150,000/1.253 =N76,800.00
3. The 3rd term of an A.P is 4x – 2y and the 9th term is 10x – 8y. Find the common difference.
A. 19x – 17y
B. 8x – 4y
C. x – y
n = 3, U3
= 4x – 2y,
= a + (n-1)d,
4x – 2y = a + 2d… (1)
= 10x – 8y,
10x – 8y = a + 8d… (2)
Solving (1) and (2),
subtract eqn i from ii
a-a + 8d – 2d = 10x -4x – 8y- (-2y)
6d = 6x – 8y+ 2y.
6d= 6x – 6y
6d = 6( x-y)
d = x – y
4. Find the inverse of p under the binary operation * defined by p*q = p + q – pq, where p and q are real numbers and zero is the identity
B. p -1
If P-1 is the inverse of P and O is the identity, Then P-1 * P = P * P-1 = 0
i.e. P-1 + P – P-1.P = 0
P-1 – P-1.P = -P
P-1(1 – P) = -P
P-1 = -P/(P-1)
5. P is a point on one side of the straight line UV and P moves in the same direction as UV. If the straight line ST is on the locus of P and angle VUS = 60°, find angle UST.
Make a good sketch of the question, and follow this steps.
Since ST is parallel to UV => angle USR = 50°(alternate to VUS.
Angle UST = 180° – 50° = 130° (angle on a straight line)
These are covered in the study pack. Also on the test, you will be required to answer about 60 questions in 60 minutes(This is subject to change).
2023 Free Abbey Mortgage Bank Past Questions and Answers
How to Download Abbey Mortgage Bank Past Questions
To access this Material, pay a token of One Thousand Five Hundred (1,500) naira to the accounts below.
There are two means of payment.
Means Of Payment
The two payment methods we have are online and offline.
Online Payment Method
Follow the easy instructions below to make the required payment online.
- Click the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- Enter your information in the corresponding blank fields.
- After entering your information, click place order.
- Enter the information for your ATM card, then click “Pay.“
Note: When your payment is successful, the material you paid for will appear for download on that page, so don’t leave just yet.
However, if you are unable to download the file after downloading, please contact our 24-hour customer service.
Offline Payment Method
If you are unable to pay online, please make a N1,500 bank deposit, mobile transfer, or POS to the account listed below:
Account No.: 0129623082
Account Name: Abasiama Michael
Bank Name: Union bank
Account No.: 2020514505
Account Name: Abasiama Michael
Bank Name: Kuda
Account No.: 7041760012
Account Name: Abasiama Michael
Bank Name: OPay
How to Access Material After Payment
The next step is to confirm the status of your payment by sending a screenshot of your bank teller or receipt via WhatsApp or calling/texting this number 07041760012.
Why Should You Trust Recruitment Papa?
It is understandable that recent internet events have deterred consumers from making an online purchase, but we assure you that the situation is different in this instance.
You can read our review page to see further evidence of this.
These are reviews from other candidates who bought materials from us; undoubtedly, your situation cannot be different.
As soon as the required sum has been paid, you will receive the material by email or WhatsApp in no more than five minutes.
You may also view the page describing the refund policy.
Let’s Hear From You
Has Recruitment Papa satisfied you? To what extent do you think the material will be helpful having gone through it? Does the price worth the material? Let’s hear from you.
At the end of every transaction, we recommend our customers give us feedback to enable us serve better. You can do this by clicking the review button on this page.
Where is the review button? Just scroll up to where you see DOWNLOAD NOW blue button and below it is the review button.
Were you satisfied with our service? YES or NO
If NO let us know why and if yes what’s the percentage (%) of your satisfaction on a scale of 1-100.
There are no reviews yet.