PPPRA Recruitment 2022/2023
The online application method for PPPRA recruitment 2022 is now available. Are you looking for a job with a petroleum products price regulating agency? PPPRA is inviting suitable applicants to apply for the 2022 recruiting process. The petroleum products price regulating agency is looking for new workers. See the available jobs, qualifications, and how to apply for PPPRA recruiting 2022.
If you are interested in PPPRA positions, you should read this advice to assist you successfully submit your application on the recruiting site.
PPPRA Recruitment Form
The petroleum products price regulating agency is not now hiring, but may do so in the near future.
Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is released.
The form is accessible via the PPPRA careers portal at www.pppra.gov.ng.
Most importantly, the application form for the petroleum products pricing regulatory agency is completely free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the PPPRA recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
PPPRA Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply PPPRA Recruitment 2022/2023
- Visit www.pppra.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the petroleum products pricing regulatory agency has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Tags: PPPRA Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply