PHCN Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
Application form for the PHCN recruitment 2022 portal are presently accepted. The official PHCN webpage is where you can find the recruiting form for the Power Holding Company of Nigeria.
The 2022/2023 Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruiting process has begun. This website provides important information on the PHCN recruiting process and how to easily apply for the PHCN recruitment. These cover the prerequisites, credentials, and hassle-free application procedures for the PHCN recruiting. So continue reading and put all of these recommendations to use.
PHCN stands for Power Holding Company Of Nigeria and it was previously known as NEPA and it is the organization governing the use of electricity in Nigeria. Power Holding Company Of Nigeria has been privatized and in the process, it was separated into subgroups known as Local Electric Distribution Companies or Local Distribution Companies and they are eight (8) subgroups presently that are in charge of electricity supply across different zones in Nigeria.
PHCN RECRUITMENT 2022
We would like to let everyone know that the PHCN recruiting portal for 2022 is now accepting applications. The Power Holding Company of Nigeria encourages eligible individuals who are interested in developing and advancing their careers with the company to submit an application.
We will walk you through the whole application process, including how to fill out the PHCN recruiting form properly and without any problems.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the Power Holding Company of Nigeria. If you are interested in the ongoing Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
PHCN Recruitment Portal 2022
The PHCN recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The PHCN recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the Power Holding Company of Nigeria are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PHCN RECRUITMENT
Take note of the following requirements.
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Knowledge in computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge of electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Knowledge of metering installation
- 1-5 years of work experience
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the PHCN.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.phcn.gov.ng
- PHCN Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in PHCN.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PHCN RECRUITMENT 2022/2023 APPLICATION FORM
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at phcn.gov.ng
- Click on Careers
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
You will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process when you have been successful, leading eventually to an exciting career with the force.
PHCN RECRUITMENT REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date or deadline for PHCN 2022 Registration will be officially announce soon.
Leave a Reply