Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment
The application method for the Peace Corps Nigeria recruiting 2022 is now accessible. Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Peace Corps? Peace Corps Nigeria invites suitable applicants to apply for the 2022 recruiting cycle.
Nigeria’s Peace Corps is looking for new members. See the available jobs, prerequisites, and qualifications for the Peace Corps Nigeria recruiting 2022, as well as how to apply.
If you are interested in Peace Corps Nigeria positions, you should read this advice to assist you properly submit your application on the recruiting portal.
Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment Form 2022
The Nigerian Peace Corps is not now recruiting, although it may do so in the near future. Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is available. The form is accessible online at www.peacecorpsofnigeria.org, the Peace Corps Nigeria jobs portal. Most importantly, the application form for the Nigerian Peace Corps is completely free. Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the Peace Corps Nigeria recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Peace Corps Nigeria Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.peacecorpsofnigeria.org
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Leave a Reply