NUC Recruitment 2022/2023
The application process for NUC recruitment 2022 is now available. Do you want to work at the National Universities Commission? The NUC is inviting suitable people to apply for the 2021 recruiting process.
The National Universities Commission is looking for new employees.
See the available jobs, prerequisites, and qualifications, as well as how to apply for NUC recruitment 2022.
If you are interested in NUC positions, you should read this advice to assist you successfully submit your application on the recruiting site.
NUC Recruitment Form
The National University Commission is not now recruiting, but may do so in the near future.
Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is released. The form is accessible via the NUC careers site at www.nuc.edu.ng.
Most importantly, the application form for the National Universities Commission is completely free.
Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NUC recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NUC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.nuc.edu.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Once the National Universities Commission begins the 2022 recruiting process, we will update this page with the most recent application processes.
Tags: NUC Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply