NSCDC Recruitment Portal
The NSCDC recruiting site (http://cdfipb.careers) is now online for the 2019 recruitment documentation exercise.
Follow the steps on this page to discover how to access the www.cdfipb.careers portal and begin filling out the application form.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board has identified 5,000 qualified applicants for employment.
Shortlisted candidates must access the application site on Monday, January 17, 2022, to begin their paperwork process.
cdfipb.careers Portal Login 2022
This page will cover all aspects of NSCDC recruiting. Including the official application portal www.nscdc.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exam date, and application deadline.
The Nigerian security and civil defence corps officials have officially opened her application site for interested applicants to submit their applications.
How to Login
To apply for the Nigerian security and civil defence corps recruiting exercise 2022, go to http://cdfipb.careers and sign up for the application site.
Click the “Apply Now” button, enter your active email address, and complete the application form.
Follow the steps below to login to the NSCDC recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit http://cdfipb.careers
- Create or login to your existing account
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Submit your application after attaching a clear scanned copy of your credentials if needed. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email to take the CBT examinations after the selection process.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required.
Tags: NSCDC Recruitment Portal
Leave a Reply