NNRA Recruitment 2022/2023
The online application procedure for NNRA recruiting 2022 is now ready. Are you interested in working at the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority? The NNRA is inviting suitable people to apply for the 2022 recruiting process.
Nigeria’s nuclear regulatory authority is looking for new employees. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the NNRA recruitment 2022.
Nigeria’s nuclear regulatory authority is hiring. See the available jobs, prerequisites, and qualifications, as well as how to apply for NNRA recruiting 2022.
The Nigerian nuclear regulatory body is not now hiring, but may do so in the near future.
Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is released.
The form is accessible via the NNRA careers site at www.nnra.gov.ng.
Most importantly, the application form for the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority is completely free.
Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NNRA recruitment 2021.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NNRA Recruitment Requirements 2021
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.nnra.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Nigerian nuclear regulatory authority has started their recruitment exercise.
Tags: NNRA Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply