NJI Recruitment 2022/2023
Here is the application process for the NJI class of 2022.
Are you considering applying to the National Judicial Institute? NJI is requesting applications from eligible individuals for the 2022 hiring process.
The NJI has opportunities.
View the openings, specifications, qualifications, and application instructions for the National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2022.
Take the time to study this tutorial if you’re interested in the NJI jobs since it will help you submit your application on the recruiting website effectively.
NJI Recruitment Form 2022
The National Judicial Institute is not actively recruiting but may do so shortly on a national scale.
When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently.
The form is accessible online at www.nji.gov.ng, the NJI jobs site. The National Judicial Institute’s application form is completely free, which is crucial. Please ignore any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NJI recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NJI Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.nji.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Once the NJI has begun the 2022 recruiting process, we will update this website with the most recent application guidelines.
Tags: NJI Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply