NIMC Recruitment 2022/2023
The application site for NIMC recruitment 2022 (www.nimc.gov.ng) is now online. Are you interested in working at the National Identity Management Commission? The NIMC is inviting suitable people to apply for the 2022 recruiting process.
The National Identity Management Commission is looking for new employees. See the available jobs, prerequisites, and qualifications, as well as how to apply for NIMC recruiting 2022.
If you are interested in NIMC positions, you should read this instructions to assist you successfully submit your application on the recruiting site.
NIMC Recruitment Form
The National Identity Management Commission is not now recruiting, but may do so in the near future. Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is released.
The form is accessible on the NIMC careers site at www.nimc.gov.ng. Most importantly, the application form for the National Identity Management Commission is completely free. Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NIMC recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NIMC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.nimc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the National identity management commission has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Tags: NIMC Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply