Niger SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Do you aspire to pursue for Niger SUBEB Recruitment 2022? If yes, continue reading this article as we are going to be teaching you how to submit your application successfully on the application portal via nigersubeb.ni.gov.ng.
This page will cover everything you need to know about the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board (NSUBEB) Teachers Recruitment, including the official application portal – nigersubeb.ni.gov.ng, the application form, the requirements and qualifications, how to apply, the screening exams date, and the application deadline.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Niger SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board (NSUBEB) you need to have possess the following;
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and english language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 22 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
How to Apply
To apply for the NSUBEB you need to first login to the application portal via https://nigersubeb.ni.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application.
Leave a Reply