NCC Recruitment 2022/2023
The online application method for NCC recruiting 2022 is now available.
Do you want to work for the Nigerian Communications Commission?
NCC is inviting suitable applicants to apply for the 2022 recruiting process.
The Nigerian Communications Commission is looking for new employees.
Check out the current jobs, criteria, and credentials, as well as how to apply for NCC recruiting 2022.
If you are interested in NCC positions, you should read this instructions to assist you successfully submit your application on the recruiting site.
NCC Recruitment Form
The Nigerian Communications Commission is not now recruiting, but may do so in the nearst future.
Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is released.
The form is accessible via the NCC careers site at www.ncc.gov.ng.
Most importantly, the application form for the Nigerian Communications Commission is completely free.
Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NCC recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NCC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.ncc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Once the Nigerian Communications Commission begins the 2022 recruiting process, we will update this page with the most recent application methods.
Tags: NCC Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply