NALDA Recruitment 2022/2023
The online application process for NALDA recruitment 2022 is now available. Are you interested in working with the National Agricultural Land Development Authority?
NALDA is inviting suitable applicants to apply for the 2022 recruiting process.
The National Agricultural Land Development Authority is looking for new employees. See the available jobs, qualifications, and how to apply for NALDA recruiting 2022.
If you are interested in NALDA positions, you should read this instructions to assist you successfully submit your application on the recruiting site.
NALDA Recruitment Form 2022
The National Agricultural Land Development Authority is not currently recruiting, but may do so in the near future. Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is released.
The form is available online at www.nalda.ng, the NALDA careers site. Most importantly, the application form for the National Agricultural Land Development Authority is completely free. Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NALDA recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NALDA Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.nalda.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Tags: NALDA Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply