Kwara SUBEB Recruitment
All applicants are required to submit their applications before the recruitment deadline for the 2022 kwara SUBEB recruitment, which is already open online.
Are you considering about becoming a teacher? the position is right for you. In order for interested candidates to submit their applications in a timely manner, the kwara subeb has informed that its application site is now online. Subeb.kw.gov.ng is the application portal for the year 2022.
We would do well to show you the prerequisites and qualifications you need to achieve before thinking of applying for the job positions.
Kwara SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
- The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board has set some requirements and qualifications for candidates to possess, see them below;
- National certificate of education from any accredited tertiary institution
- Possession of O’ level certificate with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language
- Possession of the teacher’s registration council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage
- Candidate should be medically fit
- Candidate must be between the ages of 22 to 35 years old
How to Apply
All applications must be filed through the recruiting portal found at subeb.kw.gov.ng, as was previously stated. Make sure you carefully read the job description details and attach the necessary documents in accordance.
Application Closing Date
The application process will last for two weeks, and on January 16th, 2021, the portal will formally close.
The application portal will be permanently closed until the next recruitment operation. Thus the recruitment board strongly advises interested individuals to submit their applications before the deadline.
Tags: Kwara SUBEB Recruitment
Leave a Reply