JAMB Recruitment 2022/2023
Here is the application process for the JAMB class of 2022. Do you want to apply for the recruiting for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board? JAMB is encouraging suitable applicants to submit applications for the hiring process in 2022.
The JAMB is recruiting. View the job vacancies, requirements, qualifications, and application instructions for the recruitment 2022.
To submit your application successfully on the recruiting site, it is suggested that you take the time to study this advice if you are interested in the JAMB positions.
JAMB Recruitment Form 2022
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board is not actively recruiting but may soon start a nationwide search.
When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently.
The form is accessible online at www.jamb.gov.ng, the JAMB jobs portal. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Application Form is entirely free, which is important. Please ignore any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the JAMB recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
JAMB Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the JAMB has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Tags: JAMB Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply