ICPC Recruitment Portal
The ICPC recruiting site (www.dcslrecruits.com) is now online for the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Follow the steps on this page to discover how to access the www.dcslrecruits.com site and begin filling out the application form.
www.dcslrecruits.com Portal Login 2022
This page will cover everything related to the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment, including the official application portal www.dcslrecruits.com, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exam date, and application deadline.
The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission’s officials have officially opened her application site for interested applicants to submit their applications. Candidates who are interested in applying should do so before the deadline.
How to Login
- Visit www.dcslrecruits.com
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Submit your application after attaching a clear scanned copy of your credentials if needed.
Following the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and invited to take the CBT examinations.
ICPC Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
Tags: ICPC Recruitment Portal
Leave a Reply