FRSC Recruitment Portal
The FRSC recruitment portal (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) is now online for the 2022 recruiting drive. Learn how to log in to the www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng portal and begin filling out the application form by reading the instructions on this page.
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Portal Login 2022
The Federal Road Safety Corps recruiting will be covered in detail on this page, including the official application portal (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), the application form, the requirements and qualifications, how to apply, the date of the screening exams, and the application deadline.
For interested individuals to submit their applications, the FRSC officials have officially opened their application portal. Candidates should send their applications as soon as possible if they are interested.
How to Login
You should first log in to the application portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng in order to submit an application for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment exercise 2022. Click the “Apply Now” button, enter your active email address to create an account, then complete the application form as necessary.
To apply for the current recruitment and log in to the FRSC recruitment site dashboard, follow the procedures below.
- Visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
When submitting your application, be sure to include a clear scanned copy of your credentials. After the screening process, candidates who have been shortlisted will receive an email and an invitation to the CBT examinations.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
Tags: FRSC Recruitment Portal
Leave a Reply