Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2022
The Federal Ministry of Environment, through the Department of Climate Change, is seeking competent individuals for the positions of Administrative Assistant, Finance Officer, and Project Coordinator.
Do you want to know how to apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Jobs? This website is created to show you how to apply for this position as well as important information about this job advertisement.
This page will include the prerequisites, qualifications, application deadline, manner of application, and other pertinent information. If you wish to apply for this position, keep reading.
How to Apply
You must check that you are qualified for this position before applying for it. You must fulfil the job criteria to determine if you are qualified for the position. The qualifications and prerequisites will be published soon.
Qualified applicants should email their application, which should include a cover letter outlining why they are the best candidate for the job and relevant credentials, to:
The Office of the Director,
Department of Climate Change,
Plot 444 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit passes including the mathematics and English language with not more than one sitting
- Applicant should possess a minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Ability to work under pressure in complex situations
- Very good computer skills and ability to use information technology as a tool and resource.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via SMS and Email.
Tags: Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2022
Leave a Reply