Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022/2023
The federal ministry of education’s online application process is available here. Are you considering applying for a position with the Federal Ministry of Education? FME is encouraging competent applicants to submit applications for the 2022 hiring process.
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Form
The Federal Ministry of Education is not currently recruiting but may do so shortly on a national level. When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently.
The form is accessible online at www.education.gov.ng’s FME Careers webpage. The Federal Ministry of Education application form is entirely free, which is the most crucial fact. Please ignore any information or people requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the FME recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
Visit the application portal at www.education.gov.ng to submit an application for the Federal Ministry of Education. For instructions on how to submit your application, see below.
- Visit www.education.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Federal ministry of education has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Tags: Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply