Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Do you aspire to pursue for the Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2022?
If so, keep reading because we’ll show you how to successfully submit your application on the application portal at subeb.edostate.gov.ng.
This page will cover everything you need to know about the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board Teachers Recruitment, including the official application portal – www.edostate.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exam date, and application deadline.
The Edo State Universal Basic Education Board has officially opened its application portal for interested individuals to apply.
Candidates who are interested in applying should do so before the deadline.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Edo SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board you need to have possess the following;
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 22 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
How to Apply
To apply for the Edo SUBEB, first visit the application portal at subeb.edostate.gov.ng.
Click the “Apply Now” button, enter your active email address, and complete the application form.
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application.
Tags: Edo SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply