CPN Recruitment 2022/2023
The CPN recruiting application process is available here. Do you want to work at the Nigerian Council for Computer Professional Registration? CPN invites qualified applicants to submit applications for the 2022 recruiting process.
The CPN has openings. For the Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria recruiting 2022, view the open positions, qualifications, and application instructions.
Take the time to read this article if you’re interested in CPN employment since it will help you submit your application on the recruitment site effectively.
CPN Recruitment Form 2022
The Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria is not actively recruiting but may do so shortly on a national scale. When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently. The form is accessible online at www.cpn.gov.ng, the CPN careers site. Most importantly, submitting an application to the Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria is completely free. Please ignore any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the CPN recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
CPN Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.cpn.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the CPN has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Tags: CPN Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply