BRISIN Recruitment 2022/2023
Here is the link to the BRISIN recruiting 2022 online application process. Are you considering applying for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria? BRISIN is encouraging suitable applicants to submit applications for the 2022 hiring process.
Nigeria’s Basic Registry and Information System is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the BRISIN recruitment 2022.
Take the time to study this guide if you’re interested in applying for a position with BRISIN because it will help you submit your application on the website for employment effectively.
BRISIN Recruitment Form
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria is not actually hiring, although it may do so shortly on a national basis. When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently.
The form is accessible online at www.brisin.ng, the BRISIN careers site.
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria application form is completely free, which is the most significant feature.
Please ignore any information or people requesting payment in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the BRISIN recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
BRISIN Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.brisin.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will notify you once recruitment for 2022 starts.
Tag: BRISIN Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply