BOF Recruitment 2022/2023
The BOF recruiting application process is available online. Are you considering applying for a position with the federation’s budget office? BOF is encouraging suitable applicants to submit applications for the 2022 application process.
The federation’s budget office is recruiting. View the open positions, prerequisites, qualifications, and application instructions for the recruitment 2022.
Take the time to study this article if you’re interested in the BOF positions since it will help you submit your application on the hiring site effectively.
BOF Recruitment Form 2022
The federation’s budget office is not actively recruiting but may do so shortly on a national scale.
When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently. The form is accessible online at www.budgetoffice.gov.ng, the BOF careers portal. Most importantly, the application for the Budget Office of the Federation is entirely free. Please disregard any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the BOF recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
BOF Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.budgetoffice.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the BOF has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Tags: BOF Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply