AIB recruitment 2022
The online application method for AIB recruitment 2022 is now available.
Are you interested in working for the Accident Investigation Bureau?
AIB is inviting suitable applicants to apply for the 2022 recruitment process.
The Accident Investigation Bureau is looking for new employees.
See the available jobs, criteria, and credentials, as well as how to apply for AIB recruiting 2022.
If you are interested in AIB jobs, you should read this instructions to help you successfully submit your application on the recruitment portal.
AIB Recruitment Form 2022
The Accident Investigation Bureau is not now recruiting, but may do so in the near future.
Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is released.
The form is accessible on the AIB careers portal at www.aib.gov.ng.
Most importantly, the application form for the Accident Investigation Bureau is completely free.
Please reject any information or individuals requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the AIB recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
AIB Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.aib.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Tags: AIB recruitment 2022
Leave a Reply