AFDB recruiting 2022/2023
The online application method for AFDB recruiting 2022 is now available. Do you want to work for an African development bank? The AFDB is inviting suitable people to apply for the 2022 recruiting process.
The African development bank is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the AFDB recruitment 2022.
If you are interested in the AFDB jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
AFDB Recruitment Form 2022
The African Development Bank is not now recruiting, but may do so in the near future. Interested applicants are asked to be patient till the application form is released.
The form is available online at www.afdb.org’s careers site.
Most importantly, the application form for the African Development Bank is completely free.
Please reject any information or individuals requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the AFDB recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
AFDB Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply AFDB recruiting 2022/2023
- Visit www.afdb.org
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Tags: AFDB recruiting 2022/2023
Leave a Reply