AEDC Recruitment 2022/2023
The online application process for AEDC’s 2022 hiring is available here. Are you considering applying for a position with the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company? AEDC is encouraging suitable applicants to submit applications for the 2022 hiring process.
The distribution firm for energy in Abuja is recruiting.
View the positions available, prerequisites, qualifications, and application instructions for the AEDC recruiting 2022.Take the time to study this guide if you’re interested in the AEDC positions since it will help you submit your application on the hiring site effectively.
AEDC Recruitment Form
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is not currently hiring but may do so shortly on a national level. When the application form is released, prospective applicants are recommended to wait patiently.
The form is accessible online at www.abujaelectricity.com’s AEDC jobs site. Most importantly, the application for the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is completely free. Please ignore any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the AEDC recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
AEDC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply
- Visit www.abujaelectricity.com
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Abuja electricity distribution company has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.
Tags: AEDC Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply