Abuja SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
All applicants are required to submit their applications before the recruitment deadline for the 2022 Abuja SUBEB recruitment, which is already open online.
Are you thinking about becoming a teacher? the position is right for you.
The Abuja SUBEB thus notifies interested applicants that the application site is currently online and accepting applications. The application website is www.abujastate.gov.ng for the year 2022.
Only the aforementioned portal is expected to receive applications from candidates.We’ll try our best to show you what qualities and standards you need to meet before considering applying for employment openings.
Abuja SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
- The Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board has set some requirements and qualifications for candidates to possess, see them below;
- National certificate of education from any accredited tertiary institution
- Possession of O’ level certificate with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language
- Possession of the teacher’s registration council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage
- Candidate must be medically fit
- Candidate must be between the ages of 22 to 35 years old
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted through the recruiting site found at www.abujastate.gov.ng, as was previously stated. Make sure you carefully read the job description details and attach the necessary documents in accordance.
The recruitment exercise will last for 2 weeks and the portal will be officially closed on the
16th of January 2021. The recruitment board urges interested candidates to submit their application before the stipulated date as the portal will remain permanently closed till the next recruitment exercise.
Do you find it difficult to submit an application for this position? Please share your problems in the space below, and we’ll be happy to assist you!
Tags: Abuja SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Leave a Reply